Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 5

Nothing huge to report this week. Tyler remains very dilligent to talk about what things have milk and what he can and can't have. Last week we also had son #2 tested for Celiacs disease. While I hope that it comes back negative I have no idea how to explain some of his physical differences otherwise.

This week add 100mg of B complex in with everything else. Many parents have reported great improvements with their children when they are on high doses of B vitamins. One reason why this could be true is because B vitamins help build the serotonin in the brain.

My mom found an old home movie this past week. As she was watching she was very surprised to see that one of my brothers (a different one than I usually think of in regards to Tyler) had very similar mannerisms to Tyler. I'm anxious to see it now but unfortunately it's on an old tape so we're not quite sure how to get if off to preserve it before the tape self-destructs even more.

I'm anxious to see how everything goes this weekend with the fireworks show! In years past Tyler couldn't handle the noise so he hid his face to block it all out. I'm going to have the ear protection with us but I'm really hoping that I don't have to pull it out. Hopefully I'll remember to get some pictures to show you all how it goes!

No comments: