Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Call Me Hermit

Sorry about the hermit thing again. Hubby got assigned to a shift that I don't like, so I turned hermit again. It's taking a bit of adjusting since he's always had a *normal* shift. Until now. I'll try to do better.

A few random thoughts:
My sister labeled me "Pioneer" the other day. She did this after naming several things that I make or do myself. It was actually a very amusing conversation since I don't see what I do as that much different. But maybe I eased into everything so slowly that I don't see it....

My hormones have been off lately. I've been doing some pretty extreme mood swings. Poor hubby. I don't know how he puts up with me. I'm trying some different supplements in hopes that it will help me get back to normal. It better work or else I'm likely to go crazy.

I want to find a "Make Your Own Monday" type blog roll. Do you know of one?

We officially started homeschooling our oldest son! I also joined a local co-op! I'm looking forward to that! I'll be teaching music and assisting in art. Should be pretty easy.

I'm off to bed now. I just wanted to break the silence. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with some type of "Frugal Friday" or something like that post.

No comments: