This month's theme for Works for Me Wednesday is What-DOESN'T-Work For Me. So here we go:
- Coupons-I know this goes against most everything frugal, but I have never found cutting coupons to be a money saving thing for me. If I use them heavily then I buy stuff I don't need and actually spend more money then if I hadn't used them. If I only use what I would have bought anyway then I barely save enough to make buying the paper worth it.
- Cry it out-Doesn't work for me and my babies. If I'm upset, do I want to be left alone to cry?
- Sewing-I wish it worked for me. Maybe it will one day. But for now the patterns are just plain confusing
- MySpace-I much prefer blogspot
- Hospitals for giving birth-Home is what I love!
- Haggling-I'm no good at it
- South Texas Heat-Nuff said