1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Cup Italian bread crumbs
2-4 T butter or olive oil
14 oz jar pizza sauce
2 Cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Beat egg, ealt, pepper together. Dip chicken into egg and coat with bread cumbs. Saute chicken in oil in skillet (you just want to brown the outside, not cook it thoroughly). Arrange chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour pizza sauce over chicken
- Cover. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours
- Layer mozzarella cheese over top and sprinkle with Parmesan. Cook and additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with Linguine & Salad!